This post explains why MyURemote is by far the most universal and efficient remote control app on Google Play:
- Virtually compatible with any device
- IRDA Support(internal Android IR blaster)
- No line of sight requirements (cause the use of your WiFi – network connection)
- One configuration for iOS, Android and free Windows version
- Developed for Basic and Advanced users (see below)
- Comes with an Easy to use and intuitive interface
- Easy configuration: a few settings are enough for great possibilities!
- Cloud configuration with an online configuration panel
- Supports Infra Red, Serial and IP control (for IR and RS232 you’ll need a controller!).
- Able to control major brand home theatre receivers over IP: Yamaha, Pioneer, Marantz, Integra, Onkyo, Samsung, Panasonic, Philips, Denon, Sonos …
- Able to control Bose lifestyle systems (> 2001) (lifestyle 18, 28, 38, 48, 20, 30, T10, T20, V25, V35, Video Wave, 525, 535, 135, 235,… ). and all zones and devices connected with it!.Also supports SA2 and SA3 control with the latest lifestyle systems (525, 535, 135II, 235II)!
- Feedback from your devices: Volume, Source, RDS,…
- Artificial Intelligence==> button-behavior follows selected input: so you always control the relevant device.
- Both home-automation and audio video control in one app
- Create your own macros and scenarios.
- MyURemote controls the additional rooms (extra zones). MultiRoom and MultiSource
MyURemote: an easy concept with unlimited possibilities.
- Advanced users can create their own interface
- MyURemote is open source and uses a locally hosted web-based interface. This technique ensures fast communication, high performance and completly autonomous.
- Create your own interface and change the app settings to point to your own URL.
- MyURemote uses the most widely used communication protocol (http requests and socket communication).
- Check out the developers website
mr. Fletcher: Highly customisable. ★★★★★ by l. fletcher – Version 1.6 – Dec 13, 2012