There are 3 kinds of functions:
- Macro’s: add one or a sequence of commands:
- add one command that is not automatically connected to another button in the standard interface. (f.i. creating an extra button for the PLAY function is really unnecessary because it is already in every AV interface provided, but you can always put an extra button for the ASPECT function or GUIDE, or … on your remote panel.)
- add more successive functions: if once again the same sequence of commands is needed f.i. to start an application of your AV system(start TV, start AMP, start Cable Tuner, Set input TV, Set Input AMP, …), it is useful to save this sequence of commands into a macro and then link it to a button.
- 3rd Party:
- URL: Open your favorite mewebsite, or your self-created remote interface with one click. Return to your main menu withe the home button.
- calling app: Open your favorite media app with one click from within MyURemote
- Favorite Presets.
The buttons you can associate with macros are:
- Function buttons (bottom of the GUI): this is the most common way to start macro’s. An additional button at the bottom of the interface that calls the successive commands, or starts another APP, or opens a Web page.
- Input buttons: Create a macro (see below) and name it “Input1” or “Input2” or “Input3” or … in accordance with the input number on the interface.
- Power buttons: Create a macro (see below) and name it “pwr1” or “pwr2” or “pwr3” or … in accordance with the input number on the interface or “pwramp” accordance with the Power Amp Button.
How to configure MyURemote for using macro’s:
1-Preparation: You can assign commands of all devices used in the zone you add the macro button. So make sure that each device, for which you want to add commands to your macros, is added to the devices for that zone!:
- click settings, my devices and add the device to your devices.
- click settings, my zones and edit the tab to which you want to link the macro
- At the bottom of the editor you disconnect the unit from the tab you can use this device as additional to your macros.
Click on Create New Macro
Select the tab on which you want to see the macro button. Enter a label for the macro:
3-Click the Help button to activate the Macro-Line builder
4- Select Device and Command and click OK. Copy/Paste the command line in the Macro code label.
for professionals: you can set a condition: amplifier=0,amplifier,On/Off,300; if amplifier is off, then pwr on. Next command after 300ms.
you can status detect with GC-SV1==> add additional device “Others”-“Global Cache”-“input x sensor”
Note you have to configure the IR output as state input in the web GUI of your global caché controller